WowART Studio is a progressive and forward thinking children art learning studio utilizing the foremost thoughts and methodologies in Early Childhood Psychology, Creative Development and Art Education in its signature art courses.
Our Background Established through principles that celebrate excellence, innovation and integrity, WowArt’s learning courses have continually inspired and nurtured children from the ages of 2 and a half years to 12 years old across Asia since 1995.
Here at WowART, we believe every child is an individual, and we are confident that each child learns best when they explore, observe, express and play. To ensure that every child gets the most out his learning experience, class sizes are kept small, to allow our team of dedicated and well trained instructors to nurture and encourage each child to grow intellectually, emotionally and creatively.
Art is a fundamental medium that children develop a sense of expression, communication and creativity. Here at WowART, we cultivate these traits which are instrumental in helping each child grow and prepare himself for the world ahead, nurturing his Imagination, Versatility, Self-awareness, Motivation, Confidence and Independence along the way. Since February 2011, the first WowART studio in Indonesia is opened at BSD and ever since many students from many schools joined at WowART studio BSD.
- Jakarta Institute of Arts, – Graphic Design
- WOW Academy, Singapore – Early childhood Art program
- More than TEN years of experience in children art education
- Speaker of numerous creativities, painting and drawing
- Workshop Instructor for teacher in several cities in Indonesia from 2006 – Now
- Active in some Painting exhibitions
- Member of CPSA (Colored Pencil Society of America)
- Digital imaging artist & Still life Photographer.